Building the Infrastructure to Connect Web3 with Agriculture 🌴 🥥
Kokonut DAO provides eco-friendly regenerative economics, open-source accounting, and immutable blockchain governance.
Kokonut Network provides blockchain governance and open-source accounting to the agricultural industry. Our mission is to promote, organize, fund, and manage coconut farms. We collect funds from the community through the Kokonut DAO framework for decision-making and allocating treasury funds.
Kokonut Network can establish a lifetime partnership with its members through the Kokonut DAO by using a formula of Agriculture, Blockchain, Web3, Perfect Soil, and Weather. This opportunity does not have an expiration date, as coconut trees are replanted once they stop bearing fruits.
One-time contribution equals a lifetime of rewards and benefits.
Coconut is the most cultivated and vital palm tree in the world, as it is the main source of vegetable fat. It is one of the plants that provide a wide variety of products and by-products, serving as a primary source of food, drinks, and shelter for animals.
Kokonut V1 is a real-world eco-friendly agriculture project in its plantation phase. We have obtained planting permits and 620 acres of soil-tested land in optimal conditions, with access to water and the best weather in the region.
Coconut products market outlook
The coconut products market size was valued at $11.5 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $31.1 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.6% from 2019 to 2026. In 2018, the coconut oil segment accounted for more than half of the total coconut products market share. [source]
8 Facts About Coconuts 🥥
- Coconuts are the most cultivated and important palm trees globally, as they are the main source of vegetable fat.
- They are one of the most diversely-used plants in the world, providing food, drinks, and shelter.
- Coconut plants are distributed over most islands in the tropics, and even some places outside the zone.
- Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Malaysia, Central America, and Tropical Africa are the main coconut-cultivating countries.
- The main exported product is unprocessed COPRA (coconut pulp), followed by dried coconut. The diversity and potential of coconut significantly contribute to the economic sector of the cultivating countries.
- Bottled coconut water is the most attractive product in the coconut market, with Asia, Europe, and North America being the top markets.
- Some European countries have a higher demand for their freshness. Coconuts are a popular feature at fairs and festivals.
- Coconut trees adapt well to saline soils and can be seen on beaches or nearby. Learn more on Wikipedia
How are we doing so far?
Here is a simple list of completed tasks: budget research, business model, revenue streams, and technical details about the Kokonut Network.