Kokonut Network is Building the Infrastructure to Connect Web3 with Agriculture 🌴 🥥
Eco-friendly regenerative economics vested by Mother Nature, open-source accounting & immutable blockchain governance by Kokonut DAO.
Kokonut Network brings blockchain governance & open-source accounting to the agriculture industry. Kokonut Network's core mission is to promote, organize, fund, and manage coconut farms. We gather funds from the community using the Kokonut DAO framework for decision-making and fund allocation.
When you mix Agriculture, Blockchain, Web3, Perfect Soil & Weather, this formula allows us to create an opportunity that does not have an expiration date. This formula allows Kokonut Network to establish a lifetime partnership with the Kokonut DAO members. We achieve this by replanting the coconut trees once they stop bearing fruits.
One-time contribution equals a lifetime of rewards and benefits.
It is the most cultivated and vital palm tree in the world, as it is currently the main source of vegetable fat. Coconut is one of the plants that provide such diversity of products and by-products in the world, being a primary source of food, drinks, and refuge for animals.
We have a real-world eco-friendly agriculture project at the plantation phase. We have planting permits, 620 acres of soil-tested land in optimal conditions, water, and the best weather in the region.
Coconut products market outlook
The coconut products market size was valued at $11.5 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $31.1 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.6% from 2019 to 2026. In 2018, the coconut oil segment accounted for more than half of the total coconut products market share. [source]
Coconut is a versatile fruit with multiple health benefits. Products derived from coconut include coconut oil, coconut water, coconut milk, desiccated coconut, coir, and copra. These products find a wide range of applications in the food, beverages, cosmetic & personal care industries.
8 Facts About Coconuts 🥥
- It is the most cultivated and important palm tree globally, as it is currently the main species producing vegetable fat.
- It is one of the plants that provide the most diverse of products in the world, being a primary source of food, drinks, and shelter.
- The distribution of coconut plants extends over most of the island. Off the tropical coast, and some places even outside the zone.
- Its cultivation is mainly from Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Malaysia, Central America, and Tropical Africa.
- The main exported product is unprocessed COPRA (coconut pulp), next to dried coconut. The diversity and potential of coconut contribute in a considered way to the economic sector of the cultivating countries.
- The most attractive product in the coconut market is bottled coconut water. Asia, Europe, and North America are top markets.
- Some European countries have a greater demand due to their freshness. It is an undisputed protagonist at fairs and festivals.
- The coconut tree adapts very well to soils where the water table is saline. It is one of the few fruits that can be seen on the beach or in its vicinity. Learn more in Wikipedia
How are we doing so far?
Here is a simple list of completed tasks, budget research, business model, revenue streams, and technical details about Kokonut Network.